3.13.2010

Temper Trap at the Fillmore


I took the crappy point and shoot to an AMAZING concert at the Fillmore.  It was my first in SF, the Fillmore was number one on my list of concert venues to experience.   And if you are ever given the chance, go see Temper Trap.  They put on a fantastic show.

The pictures aren't my favorite, I hate this camera but photographers are supposed to be able to get good shots even from the worst of cameras, so I keep taking it around with me to try and get something interesting out of it.  With the exception of the second picture, on which I tweaked the levels a little bit in Photoshop, the only editing I did with any of these is cropping.  The graininess and inability to focus, and the super-photoshopped look is all in the camera.  


























































The lead singer was very expressive with his face...and his dancing.  I have a little bit of a crush on him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment