1.23.2010

Holgarific

Since I've been a little obsessed with my holga for a couple of years, waving it around in front of everyone's faces because I can, I figured I should post a couple of examples of the kinds of photos I've gotten.  It's kind of an ongoing project, just a collection of random holga-produced photos (though if you look at the ones I have selected as a subsection of the kinds of photos I generally take, you will notice that there is one subject in particular that I enjoy photographing with the holga, my former-roommate who was always infinitely patient with my using her for half of my school or out-of-school projects, holga or not).

I haven't made any new ones in a while, except for when I bust it out on new year's eve 2009.  But I dropped the camera and having forgotten to electrical tape the back on, the entire roll of film came out.   I stuck the roll in the collection of to-be-developed-in-the-unknown-future film pile, and it will be a while before I develop that-who knows what will come out.  But I digress.  Since I haven't taken any picture adventures around San Francisco yet (I'm thinking I'll take my camera out for a stroll tomorrow though!) here are a couple of Holga shots.  Some are my favorites, and some are just examples of the kind of stuff that I've captured and am hoping to get better versions of.


No comments:

Post a Comment