1.15.2010

The Summer Palace

Here are some old pictures from China, which I'm posting because I used one of them to make the brand-new header that I'm in love with (look above this entry!).  Also because this was the day that I broke my camera.  We were walking single file on this little path between the lake and one of the buildings, and there were french people behind me that I was trying to listen to, to see if I could understand French after an entire summer of learning Chinese.  I wasn't looking, and there was a step in front of me that I fell over and hit the lens of my camera on.  The french people laughed at me.  My camera has never been the same.  And I sulked the rest of the day, which was super fun for my friends.  Pretty much the only silver lining was that I got a bunch of cool pictures when I was testing how messed up my lens was.  I'm still pissed though, because I loved the lens, and even after sending it into Nikon twice it still doesn't work like it did originally.


No comments:

Post a Comment